The SMC series Autochlor™ salt water chlorine generators (SWCG) have the unique capability of reversed polarity which significantly reduces maintenance requirements for salt water swimming pool owners by 95%. This embedded technology in the salt water chlorinator allows the unit to self-clean, enabling the polarity of electrodes be reversed periodically to de-scale Calcium build up. The water chlorination system sanitizes the swimming pool without the need of additional chemicals.
Small and easy to install into limited space, the SMC series (SMC20, SMC20T, SMC30, SMC30T) are a highly adaptable water treatment solution suited for residential applications. The Autochlor™ chlorinator eventually reduces the use of potable water in the swimming pool by substituting it with seawater/saltwater. Autochlor™ water disinfection systems are not limited solely to residential applications’ they are also widely used in commercial/industrial applications (SR/SA and SRC/SAC series).
- Reverse Polarity (Reduced Maintenance)
- The Reversing Action De-scales The Build-up Of Calcium And Reduces Electrode Cleaning Maintenance By 95%
- Powered By Switch Mode Power Supply (SMPS)
- Considerably More Efficient Than Transformer Powered Electrolysers/Chlorine Generators
- Smaller And Lighter Means Easy Installation Into Tight Spaces
- Bipolar Electrode And Superior Coating Of Electrodes Extends Electrode Life
- Salinity Range: 4,000 – 35,000 mg/L
- Residential application - As of 1 January 2010 3 years on the power supply and electrolytic cell
- Commercial applications - 1 year on the power supply and electrolytic cell